The Tripmaster that will change the Rallies for ever!
– High contrast Transflective graphics LCD (2.7” diagonal;LED backlight;400×240 pixels, 172ppi; 180° viewing angle in X+Y axis;Perfect readability under bright sunlight and dust)
– CNC machined aluminium casing anodised in gun-metal-grey
– Integrated sun-visor
– 2 flush click-feedback membrane buttons on the left side for easy pressing even when wearing gloves
– Matte framed lens to limit glare
– Internal Lithium-Polymer self-charging backup battery
– 4 colour-coded cables
– Water- and dustproof design
– Smaller footprint than previous TripMaster XL3
– Plug and Play with old cables, accessories and mounting positions
– Wheel sensor + GPS compatibility
– Wheel Size adjustable in millimetres
– Self-calibrating wheel size
– GPS compensation factor adjustable between -10% and +10%
– 12x modes in total, individually configurable
– 2x trips from wheel and GPS viewable in 10m or 100m resolution o 2x speed displays from wheel and GPS
– Statistics for maximum and average speeds
– CAP heading from GPS
– Atomic clock from GPS with UTC offset
– Stage moving timers
– Combined screens for Trip, Speed and CAP together
– Transition pages with symbols and icons when switching between modes
– Lifetime and resettable oil odometers
– Invertible LCD image with dim backlight for pleasant reading in the dark
– Software updatable via USB
– Connectable with Garmin GPS devices for using route/track data to show arrow and distance to waypoints
– TripMaster GFX
– Wheel Sensor
– GPS Antenna
– Neodymium Magnet
– Power Cable
– Mounting Accessories
– Settings menu accessible from any mode
TripMaster GFX is a 3-in-1 navigation instrument. For traditional functions like trip and speed it can now acquire its data from a wheel sensor + GPS which is a brand new feature. It works with both sources simultaneously so there is no either/or when choosing how you wish to operate the unit. Thanks to GPS it can, of “course”, also show your CAP heading.
It also possesses the feature of functioning as a repeater for external devices and can display valuable data, like the arrow to a waypoint for example, from many Garmin models and other special GPS devices. Even though the new TripMaster GFX nearly has the same dimensions as the TripMaster XL³ (actually its volume has shrunk), the overall screen sized has grown by a good 40% with ~2.5x more usable display surface!
TripMaster GFX with its brilliant graphics screen which has a whopping 96,000!
It features an internal Li-Po backup battery! It will be charged when connected to your 12V supply and given its high capacity it will allow for many weeks, or even months, of use of the GFX’s basic functions.
To ensure that you’ve got always the latest software features that may roll out in the near future we have included a software updating feature via USB.